The University of Waterloo is pleased to announce that scholarships are available to newly registered undergraduate students to begin their studies in the upcoming academic year. Interested candidates are invited to apply.
Two scholarships of $ 10,000 each are awarded annually to outstanding students entering their first year of engineering: one for a mechatronics engineering student and one for a computer engineering or systems design student.
Selection is made on the basis of academic excellence and extracurricular achievements assessed through an admissions information form and an online video interview.
- Host: Arthur F. Church
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $10,000
- Deadline: Not Specified
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Scholarships are for Domestic (Canadian) and International prospective students.
- Students enrolling to pursue an undergraduate degree program in the field of Computer Engineering, Systems Design Engineering and Mechatronics Engineering at the university.
- Candidates must be completed a year 12 with a minimum of 70% marks or equivalent.
- An applicant must have a strong and excellence academic background.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates whose national language is not English may need to provide proof of English language proficiency by means of TOEFL or IELTS test.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
This fund was made possible by a donation from Arthur F. Church to encourage outstanding students to attend Waterloo and assist them in their academic endeavors.
As part of the requirements when applying for admission, the required documents include academic details, language proficiency score or certificate scan, and a copy of the passport or possibly a personal information card.
Method of Application
Use the link below to apply for the scholarship.
Interested applicants should first note that admission to an undergraduate program at the university is an integral and important part of the scholarship application process. Candidates will be selected by a selection committee that will be automatic upon admission and is based on the information provided in the application form.