The University of Alberta is home to leading experts in many fields, including health, artificial intelligence, energy, agriculture, agrotechnology, quantum, nanotechnology, clean technology, the environment, natural resources, our past, climate change and smart technology, to name a few. .
By asking why, our researchers push the boundaries of knowledge and create discoveries and innovations that improve our lives, change our world, and help shape the future today.
The awards, grants and awards, given to outstanding applicants, are funded by a variety of sources, including the Government of Canada, the Government of Alberta, and the University’s many generous donors. Some awards are exclusive to specific programs.
Table of Contents
- Host Country: Canada
- Study Abroad: Study in Canada
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships | Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships | PhD Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full & Partial Scholarships
- Deadline: July 1, 2021 / November 1, 2021
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The University of Alberta has a wide range of awards, scholarships, and awards to help fund your graduate studies.
All academic fields and specializations are available at the university for study in an undergraduate or graduate program. For most scholarships, you do not need to apply for them separately. Applicants are automatically considered after enrolling in any degree program.
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Applicants with any nationality are eligible to apply for Alberta Scholarships.
- To apply for Bachelors Degree, you must have High School Certificate.
- For Masters Degree you must hold Undergraduate Degree.
- To get admission in PhD Degree, Masters Degree certificate is required.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The University of Alberta 2022 Scholarships in Canada for International Students have multiple funding sources such as the Canadian government, the Alberta government, and other sources as well. Full details of the scholarships are given below:
- Entrance scholarships:
These scholarships are available for undergraduate and graduate programs. You do not need to apply for these scholarships separately. The university automatically considers this scholarship after gaining admission.
- International Student Scholarships:
Los nuevos estudiantes de primer año en programas de licenciatura son elegibles para estas becas que tienen un permiso de visa de estudiante. Estas becas tienen un valor de hasta $ 9,000 y se pagan por cuatro años.
- Gold Standard Scholarship:
Students with the top 5% in academic achievement are eligible for these scholarships worth up to $ 6000.
- Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship:
These scholarships are designed for Ph.D. Students must meet the fee requirement of $ 5,000 per year.
- Masters Degree Entrance Scholarship:
Master’s students will receive a stipend of $ 17,500 while international candidates will receive an additional $ 10,000 in coverage fees.
- Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES):
Master’s and Ph.D. students can receive a $ 15,000 award to cover their expenses.
List of Available Study Fields:
The University of Alberta offers more than 200 undergraduate programs, 500 graduate programs, and more. Details are given below:
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Social Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Native Studies
- Public Health
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Check Bachelors Degree Programs
- Check Graduate Degree Programs
Method of Application
- July 1 for September admission (annual)
- November 1 for January admission(annual)
- March 1 for May admission(annual)
- May 1 for July admission(annual)